Asian Chicken Stir Fry
(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
I hope you like Asian food! This recipe is super easy and delicious. Good timing since the GreenWise Chicken breast is BOGO at Publix this week. I bought all the ingredients at Publix.
Prep time 1 Hour
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 1 hour 15 mins
1½ lbs boneless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
1 medium green bell pepper, sliced into strips
1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into strips
1 medium onion, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ginger, minced
2 teaspoons lemon juice
¼ teaspoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, soy sauce,and lemon juice. Mix well and marinate for 1 hour. Refrigerate.
- Heat cooking oil in a large non stick pan, then sauté ginger, garlic, and onion.
- Add the marinated chicken and then stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Put in the salt, ground black pepper, hoisin sauce and sesame oil and continue to stir fry.
- Add red and green bell pepper, and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Turn off heat. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!