Honey Mango Float Recipe
(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
Honey Mango Float Recipe (Filipino Style)
This dessert is super delicious and I highly recommend it. This is my very favorite dessert. Not too sweet. Just right.
Filipino or not, you are going to love this as much as I do 🙂
I bought all the ingredients at Publix:
3 Ripe Honey Mangoes (big yellow soft and round)
1/4 to 1/2 Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
2 Packs of Graham Crackers (Adjust according to the dish that you are using)
1 can table cream (7.6 oz can)
3 tbsp Sweetened Condensed Milk
1) Peel the mangoes, then slice. Set aside.
2) Using an electric mixer, beat the table cream and sweetened condensed milk in a medium bowl until well combined.
3) Put a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of baking dish or container, filling the gaps with trimmed crackers.
4) Spread 1/3 of the cream mixture evenly on top of the crackers and then top with a layer of mango slices.
5) Place another layer of graham crackers, cream mixture and slices of mango; repeat the process one more time, ending with slices of mango.
6) Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers on top.
7) Cover and Refrigerate the mango float overnight to set completely before serving.