The BEST Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
Warning! These cookies are so good!
I am so happy I finally found a keto cookies recipe that satisfied my sweet cravings and it is yummy!
I made these ultimate Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies today and they were amazingly delicious.
These cookies are low carb & sugar-free.
I bought all the ingredients at Publix 🙂
1 large egg
1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
1/2 cup melted butter
3/4 cup sweetener(I used Swerve)
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips ( I used Lily’s brand)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp Xantham Gum
- Preheat Oven to 355 F.
- Place the melted butter into the mixing bowl and mix it with the sweetener. Add egg and vanilla and mix it for a few seconds.
- Add Almond flour, Xantham Gum, Salt, and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips and to the dough and combine well by hand.
- Roll dough by hand into a ball and flatten it and put on a baking sheet. I made about 12 cookies.
- Bake it for about 10 to 12 minutes. Check the cookies after 10 minutes.
- Let them cool and enjoy!
Provide search term and click 'Search'
Hot Deals Below!